We prefer to collect as little data from you as possible. However, this is sometimes necessary, for example, to contact you when you make a request or to ensure that our website works as well as possible. Rapid Enterprises handles your data with care and ensures that your privacy is guaranteed. That is why we would like to promise you the following:
1. We protect your personal data as if it were our own.
2. We only use your personal data for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
3. We do not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
4. We only share your personal data if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
As a visitor or customer of Rapid Enterprises, we may process the following data:
1. Name and address details If you become a customer with us, we will be happy to store your name. We do this because we believe in a personal approach and do not want to treat you like a number. However, there is an exception for our clients who work from home. For those for whom their business address is the same as the personal address, we do store their address details.
2. Company details In order to be able to provide our services, to be able to send invoices to the correct address and to possibly come by for an appointment, we store certain company data. This includes the company name, business address, and your business payment details. In addition, it may be necessary to enter additional information
3. Email Address We keep your email address to contact you directly about the progress of the services we provide. In addition, we save your e-mail address so that it is possible to send you important messages about our services or important developments in our industry. We can also use your e-mail address to keep you up-to-date via newsletters about interesting developments within online marketing and within Rapid Enterprises Of course you have the option to unsubscribe from this.
4. Phone number We use your telephone number to contact you in an emergency or to request your input for our services. After that, we will call you from time to time to keep you informed of the progress of the services you have purchased.
5. Work-related personal data When you apply for a job at Rapid Enterprises, we would of course like to see what you have to offer. We look at this on the basis of your motivation letter, CV and/or portfolio. We will delete your personal data within four weeks in case you are unfortunately not hired.
6. Cookies Some of the aforementioned personal data in combination with the cookies we place make it possible for us to see how you use our website and where your interests lie. This way we can better adapt our website, services and advertisements to your taste. We have set up a cookie notification for this in which you consent to which cookies we may place from you. The permission you have given for placing cookies can be revoked at any time.
Why Do We Process That Personal Data? We process personal data for the following purposes:
In Our CRM (Send in Blue) we keep track of which organizations are customers, including the relevant contact persons. We keep various personal data of contact persons in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. For example, we keep contact details to be able to reach and inform you, and job profiles to provide you with the best possible information. In addition, we use your data for sending invoices. You can reach us through various channels: telephone, post, e-mail, website, LinkedIn and Facebook for example. To make this possible, we also process personal data.
2. Newsletters and mailings
We inform our customers about trends in online marketing and our own products and services through newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe from each newsletter by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom, or by sending an email to [email protected]
3. Improve Online services
We also keep personal data to improve our services. For example, we analyze your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and our communication.
4. Marketing and Sales
Activities Rapid Enterprises processes contact details and job profiles of customers, leads and other business contacts for marketing and sales activities.
We also process personal data for Rapid Enterprises campaigns. For example cookie ID, social ID and/or surfing behaviour. We do this to be able to show the most relevant advertisement in the right places.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was obtained. We keep customer data for 5 years after they have terminated the agreement. In addition, we do not store data from leads for longer than 3 years.
Principles Of Processing
We process data from (future) customers for the execution of an agreement in the form of services. In addition, we process data from customers and leads for carrying out the legitimate interest of Rapid Enterprises. The legitimate interest with which we process data from leads is mainly because we think we can do something for them. We have considered how relevant we, and in particular our products and services, can be for them. If we process customer data on the basis of legitimate interest, our legitimate interest lies primarily in keeping our customer informed about our products and services, and in maintaining contact with the customer. Finally, we process some data with your explicit permission: such as online tracking by means of cookies and sending newsletters if you are not a customer of ours.
Sharing Data With Third Parties
We engage service providers to carry out our services. These are third parties in the form of processors with whom we have concluded a processing agreement. For example, we use Google Analytics and Sendinblue. These parties process personal data in accordance with the order of Rapid Enterprises Inc. We do not provide your information outside the group to third parties for marketing, sales and other business activities. Sometimes we are legally obliged to provide personal data to third parties. Furthermore, we will only provide data to third parties if we have received your explicit permission to do so.
How We Protect Personal Data
All data that you exchange with Rapid Enterprises Inc via our website is encrypted with SSL security based on the HTTPS protocol. Information you leave by filling out a form is stored securely in Send in Blue
Rights Of Data Subjects
The GDPR gives you the right to inspect, correct and/or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your personal data by Rapid Enterprises. You also have the right to ask us to send your personal data, as processed by us, in a computer-readable file to you or to an organization specified by you. We call this data portability. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data portability of your personal data, withdrawal of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected] If you think that we do not act in accordance with privacy legislation, we would like to hear from you. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority using this form.
Requesting Removal of your Photo and Data
You may request removal of your media, contact info, and data, at any time from our web services by simply filling out the form. Upon receipt of the completed web form, we will remove your photo or video within a reasonable amount of time (typically within 48 hours, or earlier, if requested, and if possible). We consider any opt-out request from a Guest user as synonymous with a request to remove photos and/or data. Since our platform showcase hundreds of blogs with photos, we require specific information in order to locate your photo and honour your request. If the information you provide to us on the form is inadequate or incomplete, we may be unable to delete your data without asking for and receiving additional information.
Necessary and functional cookies
We use functional cookies to, for example, save your login details for the ticket system. We do not have to request explicit permission for these cookies.
Analytical cookies We use analytical cookies from Google Analytics to analyze activities on our website so that we can improve our pages. We share this information with Google.
Advertising cookies We use advertising cookies from Google Analytics to tailor our marketing activities to the visitors of our website. With this cookie we know how you found and used the Rapid Enterprises website. In this way we improve the findability of our website. We share this information with Google.
To ensure that you are in control of your privacy, we would like to tell you how you can also delete your cookies, so that your data is no longer stored. The easiest way to delete your cookies is via your web browser. Below you will find a link per web browser to how you can delete cookies.
– Deleting cookies in Internet Explorer
– Delete cookies in Google Chrome
– Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
– Delete cookies in Safari
Amendments Rapid Enterprises Inc reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website.